The following explanations are very important and must be read through completely so that you can understand and use the app correctly.
You will receive your APP access/login data from us after you have read, filled in and submitted the following information.
1. BASIC RULES:
- You may only be logged in to the app if you are actually ready to drive.
- Requests from your customers must be answered within 30 minutes if you are logged in with the app of BikeMessenger24.
- You must therefore ALWAYS log out of the APP correctly as soon as you are not ready to drive (this is absolutely necessary via the OFF button in the upper right corner of the app), so that we do not have to make a forced separation.
- If there are several complaints against you, also because you are not logging out correctly, we have to check this and if necessary block your access to the app – you will then be completely deleted by BikeMessenger24!
- You work absolutely independently and on your own responsibility! Therefore you have to register your business at the trade office and pay your taxes correctly (ONLY IF YOU ARE DEMANDING MONEY FOR YOUR CURIENT ACTIVITY). The customer contacts you directly via your mobile phone! You arrange everything directly with the customer – nobody interferes.
- You should always have a well-groomed and hygienic appearance – especially for food deliveries.
- Keep to the traffic rules – protect yourself with a roadworthy bike, helmet and appropriate clothing so that you are not overlooked. Remember that traffic density is increasing all the time, so take care of yourself and other road users.
3. OPERATION AFTER SUCCESSFUL LOGIN WITH YOUR ACCESS DATA TO THE APP:
If you have successfully logged in to the app,
you will see the following menu on your phone screen:
You will now already be shown directly on the homepage https://BikeMessenger24.com at your current location / in your city with a green location point!
If you want to see directly where the internet visitor of BikeMessenger24 can see you, you can check this on the following page: https://BikeMessenger24.com/demo/ just zoom to your current city.
If you move now, this point will not move on the map – it will remain at the place you were when you logged in to the app.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
FIRST when you click “TRACKING START“, your live location (your current position) on the homepage will start moving (every 2-10 minutes).
“TRACKING START”: Should only be clicked if you are currently driving to save battery and data volume.
After you have pressed “TRACKING START“, a map will open on your mobile phone showing your current position. This tracking point will be transmitted live on BikeMessenger24.com for about 2-10 minutes until you click on “TRACKING END” and then click the “LOGOUT” button in the top right corner!
If you are at one location for a longer time, you can click “TRACKING END”, this is better for battery and mobile phone and your customer can still contact you.